United Heavy Machinery Plants is Russia's top company in the development and implementation of technologies for and the production of air separation equipment, supply of industrial gases, and development of comprehensive solutions for associated gas, natural gas, and liquefied natural gas.
This business line is represented by CRRYOGENMASH.
Cryogenmash was created in 1949 on the initiative and with the direct participation of the prominent 20th century physicist and Nobel prize winner Pyotr L. Kapitsa.
Equipment manufactured by Cryogenmash provides for approximately 80% of the annual volume of industrial gas production in Russia.
Cryogenmash provides the full range of services for air separation products developed using comprehensive certified CAD/CAM/CAE technologies:
- Research, development, manufacturing, and delivery of equipment, all in turn-key fashion
- Supply of medical gases
Since the formation of Cryogenmash, it has designed, manufactured and delivered:
- More than 600 large-tonnage cryogenic air separation units (ASU), including on-site, for metallurgical, chemical, oil and gas, and other branches of industry of Russia, CIS countries, and more than 30 countries outside of the CIS
- More than 1,700 systems for charging, storing, transporting and distributing cryogenic products, including for experimental rocket and space centers and space launch sites
- Dozens of unique cryogenic complexes, systems, and individual types of cryogenic equipment for research centers of Russia and foreign countries
- More than ten large-scale industrial helium complexes, including liquefiers with productivities of up to 2,400 L/hr and refrigerators with capacities of up to 2,500 W at 4.5 K
- Approximately 200 non-cryogenic membrane gas separation units for obtaining adjustable gaseous media
Licenses and certificates:
- All mandatory licenses in Russia (Rostekhnadzor, Federal Service for Defense Orders, Federal Space Agency, and others)
- International certificate of quality MC ISO 9001:2008
- GOST-R, IQ Net
- AQSIQ (China)
download PDF (89,9 Кб)
|CRYOGENIC AIRSEPARATION PLANTS||
|LIQUID CRYOGENIC PRODUCTS STORAGE, TRANSPORTATION, GASIFICATION SYSTEMS||
|MEMBRANE GAS SEPARATION UNITS||
|ADSORPTION UNITS FOR OXYGEN AND NITROGEN PRODUCTION BY WAY OF HEATLESS SWING ADSORPTION||
|CRYOGENIC EQUIPMENT FOR NATURAL GAS LIQUEFACTION||