Summary of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of OMZ OJSC of June 30, 2009
OMZ (Uralmash-Izhora Group) – results of Annual General Meeting
OMZ (Uralmash-Izhora Group) held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Moscow on 30 June, 2009. All resolutions put to shareholders’ vote were duly passed.
Shareholders approved the Company’s 2008 annual report and accounts prepared to Russian Accounting Standards. A decision was made not to pay dividends on common shares, while a preferred stock dividend payout for 2008 was approved in the amount of 12% of par value.
The following members were elected to the OMZ’s Board of Directors:
1. Dmitry Bakatin – Consultant, Moscow Representative Office, Sputnik Investment Ltd. (Cyprus)
2. Eugene Borisov – General Director CJSC Management Company – Strategic Assets.
3. Victor Danilenko - CEO, OAO OMZ (Uralmash-Izhora Group)
4. Sergey Grischenko - Managing Director, Corporate Finance Department, OJSC Gazprombank
5. Sergey Ivanov – First Vice President, OJSC Gazprombank
6. Farid Kantzerov - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, OJSC Gazprombank
7. Alexey Matveev - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, OJSC Gazprombank
8. Seppo Remes – President, Kiuru Partners LLC
9. Sergey Skaterschikov – Chairman of the Board of Directors, Skate Capital
Shareholders approved the compensation of the Board members for their service in the 2008-2009 period as well as the By-law on the Compensation of the members of the Board of Directors for the 2009-2010 period. In addition, they elected a three-member Revision Commission.
Shareholders approved CJSC LHB Vneshaudit as the Company’s statutory accounts auditor and CJSC KPMG as the Company’s IFRS accounts auditor for 2009. A number of future interested party transactions that could be executed in the normal course of business of the Company were also approved as were certain changes to the Company Charter.